Ginger Scallion NoodlesYondu provides all the flavor you need for a simple and comforting noodle dish.
- 6 oz. uncooked ramen
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons Yondu
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 Persian cucumber, sliced
1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
2. Combine oil, Yondu, scallions and ginger; pour over noodles and toss to combine.
3. Garnish with cucumbers and ground chili, if desired.
Use scissors to cut noodles for easier mixing.