Broccoli & Tofu Noodles
- 1 Tbsp Yondu
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 6 oz. dried noodles (udon)
- 7 oz. tofu, 1-inch cubes
1. Mix Yondu, sesame oil and garlic in a bowl and reserve.
2. Steam broccoli over pot of boiling water until tender-crisp; 3 min.
3. Cook noodles in same pot, then drain, rinse and reserve.
4. In a large pan over high heat, add oil and tofu and fry until golden-brown on all sides.
5. Mix in reserved broccoli and sauce to the pan and gently stir in noodles.