Spanish Garlic Bread SoupThis classic Spanish soup starts with a base of Yondu.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 cups cubed day-old bread
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons Yondu
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
1. Heat oil in a pot over medium heat; fry garlic until light brown, about 3 minutes.
2. Add bread; cook and stir to coat with oil, about 1 minute. Remove from heat; add paprika; stir to combine. Add water and Yondu. Boil for 3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat; add egg and stir until whites set. Garnish with parsley; serve hot.