Purist Carrot SoupDiscover the true flavor of carrots!
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced carrots (about 4 carrots)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons Yondu, divided
1. Heat oil in a medium pot over medium heat; add carrots, onions, garlic and 2 tablespoons of the Yondu. Cook and stir vegetables until soft for 5 minutes. Lower heat if vegetables begin to brown.
2. Add 3 cups water and remaining 2 tablespoons Yondu; bring up to a boil. Simmer until carrots are fork tender.
3. Puree mixture until smooth.
Garnish with fresh parsley and chopped pistachios.