Pasta al LimoneYondu creates another pantry-staple-pasta that tastes luxurious with minimal ingredients!
- 5 ounces linguini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ⅓ cup pasta cooking water
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- black pepper
1. Cook linguini following package instructions, saving ⅓ cup of the pasta cooking water before draining.
2. In a large pan over high heat, add olive oil, drained pasta and lemon juice and toss briefly.
3. Add pasta cooking water and Yondu, tossing and stirring until liquid is mostly evaporated.
4. Finish pasta with chopped parsley, black pepper and lemon zest.