- 1 pita bread
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced heirloom tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 head butter lettuce (optional)
- 2 tsp Yondu
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- Fresh mint
1. Coat pita with some olive oil and toast until crunchy; crumble into large pieces
2. In a bowl, add cucumber, tomato, onion and lettuce (if using). Season with Yondu and olive oil and mix.
3. Gently stir in parsley and reserved pita. Serve with mint.
Add additional crunch and volume with chopped romaine lettuce!