Arugula Bean SaladWhip up a super-quick Yondu vinaigrette! Yondu's umami helps balance bitter and peppery arugula!
- 2 teaspoons Yondu
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cooked or canned cannellini beans
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cup arugula
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Whisk Yondu, lemon juice and olive oil in a bowl for a quick vinaigrette.
2. Add beans, onion, arugula and tomatoes and toss gently.
3. Serve immediately, garnishing with lemon zest (optional).