ColcannonOur go-to for veggie-packed, creamy spuds!
- 2 russet potatoes, diced (1 pound)
- ½ bunch kale, de-stemmed and chopped
- 5 scallions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 1 Tbsp. Yondu
1. Boil potatoes for around 15 minutes or until fork-tender; drain and reserve.
2. Using the same pot over medium heat, add olive oil and kale and sauté for 3 minutes. Add scallions; cook 1 minute more.
3. Mix in coconut milk and Yondu and bring to a boil.
4. Add reserved potatoes and cook for 1 minute. Turn the heat off and mash with a potato-masher/fork. Garnish with lots of freshly cracked pepper and olive oil.