Zucchini Noodles alla NapolitanaFlavorful Yondu zoodles will make you forget all about pasta!
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 zucchinis, spiralized (about 2 cups)
- 2 yellow squash, spiralized (about 2 cup)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 teaspoons Yondu
- ½ tablespoon chopped basil
1. In a large skillet over high heat, add olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
2. Add zucchini and squash; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add tomatoes and Yondu; stir quickly for another 30 seconds.
4. To serve, garnish with basil.
For crunchy but tender texture, keep your pan extra hot.