Yondu Fried RiceYondu's umami enhances (but doesn't mask) the natural taste of any vegetables you have lying around, guaranteed!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 spears asparagus, 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup shiitake mushroom cut in big chunks
- 1/2 carrot, sliced
- 1 cup kale, roughly torn
- ½ cup snow peas, halved
- 1 tablespoon Yondu, divided
- 2 cups cooked rice
1. In a large pan over medium heat add olive oil, asparagus, mushrooms and carrot; saute for 5 minutes. Add kale and snow peas and 1/2 Tbsp Yondu; cook for 1 more minute.
2. Add cooked rice, mix to combine and cook for 1 more minute (with minimal stirring)
3. Add remaining 1/2 Tbsp Yondu, remove pan from heat and mix well to incorporate.