White Bean DipYondu enhances the inherent flavor of your beans.
- 1 can White beans, norther/cannellini, drained and rinsed well
- ¼ cup Cashew butter
- ¼ cup Coconut milk, low fat
- 1 pc Lemon, zest and juice
- 2 cloves Garlic, grated
- ¼ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Yondu
1. In a food processor, add all the ingredients and puree well.
2. Serve with your favorite raw vegetables, chips, or crackers.
Feel free to go creative by adding different spices for the kick or even herbs.
You can also spread this on a bread or your sandwich.