Warm Radicchio Lentil SaladA quick sauté and a dash of Yondu takes the bitterness away!
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons cooked lentils
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon Yondu
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 head of radicchio, quartered, core removed
1. In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, the lentils, shallots, pine nuts, Yondu and red wine vinegar.
2. In a large skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over high heat. Quickly sauté radicchio until barely wilted, 1-2 minutes.
3. Remove to a serving platter. Spoon lentil mixture over warm radicchio.
Garnish with fresh chives.