- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons Yondu
- 1/2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup tubellini, or other small size pasta
- 1/2 cup canned white beans, rinsed and drained
1. Heat oil in a small pot over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrot, celery and garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, 1 minute.
2. Add water, Yondu, tomato paste, oregano, pasta and beans; increase heat to high.
3. Cook 9 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
Garnish with fresh parsley and cracked pepper.