Tomato PastaInstantly take your standby tomato pasta to the next level!
- 2 cup Fusilli, whole wheat
- 1 pint Tomato, roma, quartered
- 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves Garlic, whole, lightly crushed
- 1.5 Tbsp Yondu
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- To taste Black pepper
1. Cook pasta as instructed.
2. Meanwhile, in a large saute pan over high heat, add garlic and oil in a cold pan. Cook until light brown.
3. Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes without disturbing to get nice roasted flavor. Drizzle balsamic vinegar and cook for another 30 seconds.
4. Add Yondu and cooked pasta, toss well to coat evenly with the sauce.
Garnish with your favorite cheese and fresh basil