Spaghetti Yondu OlioGarlic and Yondu combine to deliver maximum flavor with a fraction of the oil!
- 8oz spaghetti
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons Yondu
- 1 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat large sauté pan over medium heat. Add oil, garlic and red chili flakes; cook until garlic begins to brown around edges, about 1 minute.
3.Drain pasta; add to pan over medium-high heat. Add Yondu and parsley, toss until pasta is fully coated.
Reserve pasta water and toss in with pasta for a creamier sauce.