Spaghetti with Fresh Herbs
- 2 oz. dried spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Yondu
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
Cook the pasta following package instructions and reserve about 1 cup of the water before draining.
Meanwhile, In a large pan over medium heat, add olive oil and garlic and saute until golden brown.
To the pan add reserved pasta, Yondu, and a few spoons of reserved water. Stir briefly.
Remove pan from heat and add all the herbs. Stir well and serve immediately.
You can use any herbs you like: chives, thyme, mint, cilantro
You may can top with sour cream if you like.