Smoked Carrot HummusYondu enhances the sweetness of carrots for a deep-flavored spread.
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Yondu
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Olive oil
1. Simmer carrots in boiling water for 15 minutes until fork-tender. Drain.
2. Combine carrots, Yondu, tahini, garlic and paprika; puree until smooth.
3. Spread onto a plate, creating a divot in the center. Garnish with olive oil, fresh herbs and pistachios, if desired. Serve with toasted naan.