Slow-Roasted CabbageRoasting cabbage slowly with Yondu results in meaty, melt in your mouth savory goodness!
- 1 small head cabbage
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons Yondu, divided
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut cabbage in quarters, leaving core intact.
3. Place each wedge in a sheet of aluminum foil. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon Yondu. Wrap tightly; place in oven until tender, about 45 minutes.
Garnish with lemon zest, fresh herbs or your choice of nuts or seeds.