Sesame Soba NoodlesUse the whole broccoli stalk for added textures and shapes!
- 1/2 head broccoli, florets and stems cut into bite-sized pieces (about 1 cup)
- 4 scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Yondu
- 4 oz. uncooked soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons Yondu
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoons sugar
1. Cook soba noodles according to package instructions. Drain and reserve.
2. Preheat oven to 400. On a baking sheet, combine broccoli, scallions, oil and Yondu. Spread evenly. Bake until brown but still crunchy, about 10 minutes. Remove and cool.
3. To prepare dressing, in a small bowl, stir together rice vinegar, sesame oil, Yondu, ginger and sugar.
4. In a large bowl, combine noodles, roasted broccoli and scallions and dressing; toss until noodles are coated. Garnish as desired.
Garnish with red chili, sesame seeds or egg.
Eat warm or chilled.