Sesame Soba NoodlesUse the whole broccoli stalk for added textures and shapes!
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets and stems sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Yondu
- 3 cups cooked soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons Yondu
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1-1/4 teaspoons sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400. On a baking sheet, combine broccoli, scallions, oil and Yondu. Spread evenly. Bake until brown but still crunchy, about 10 minutes. Remove and cool.
2. To prepare dressing, in a small bowl, stir together rice vinegar, sesame oil, Yondu, ginger and sugar.
3. In a large bowl, combine noodles, roasted broccoli and scallions and dressing; toss until noodles are coated. Garnish as desired.
Garnish with red chili, sesame seeds or egg.
Eat warm or chilled.