Pesto PizzaSo light, but packed with so much flavor with only veggies.
- 1 cup Basil, packed
- ½ cup Pine nuts, lighted toasted
- 1½ Tbsp Yondu
- 2 Tbsp Lemon, juice and zest
- ¼ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 each Naan/ flatbread, grilled
- 2 cups Arugula
- 1 each Burrata cheese
- 1 cup Roasted/sauteed Green vegetable, your preference
- ¼ cup Seeds/ nuts, to your preference
1. Combine all pesto ingredients in a high pourable measuring cup and hand blend until smooth.
2. Grill the bread on both sides to give a slightly toasty flavor.
3. Assemble the pizza by spreading out pesto, and garnish with different toppings.
4. Finish with fresh black pepper, nuts, and extra virgin olive oil.
Top the pizza with any vegetables you have in your fridge. Raw veggies like bell pepper will give nice fresh crunch as well.