Mushroom RisottoYondu enhances the natural umami in mushrooms, and replaces the need for broth!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ chopped onion
- 1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 ½ tablespoons Yondu
- ⅔ cups Arborio rice
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
1. In a pot over high heat, add olive oil and onion and saute for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and saute for 3 more minutes.
2. Add 2 ½ cups water and Yondu and bring to a boil.
3. Add rice and simmer over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
4. When rice is ready, remove from heat, add almond butter and spinach and stir well.