Massaged Kale SaladMassaging kale with dressing will tenderize your greens and brighten its color!
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves chopped (about 8 cups)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Yondu
- 2 cups thinly shaved radishes
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- ½ cup toasted walnuts
1. In a medium bowl, add kale, olive oil, lemon juice and Yondu. With hands, gently massage kale until tender and bright green, about 2 minutes.
2. Add radishes, apples and walnuts; toss gently.
Use a variety of radishes for more colors and sizes.