Mashed PotatoSilky smooth spuds, even without dairy!
- 5 ea Yukon potato, peeled, thinly sliced
- 3 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Yondu
- Reserved liquid from boiling potato
- 4 Tbsp Coconut milk, lite
- To taste Black pepper
1. Combine potato, Yondu, and water in a small pot and bring up to a boil, then simmer till potatoes’ fork tender.
2. Save some liquid from cooking potato, then drain.
3. Mash potato, then whisk in coconut milk and reserved potato liquid, about 2 tablespoons or to your preferred consistency.