Green Beans & Tomato SaladA refreshing salad that pairs wonderfully with a grilled main!
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Yondu
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 leaves of basil chopped
1. In a pot of boiling water, cook green beans for 4 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. In a small bowl make the vinaigrette by combining mustard, Yondu, vinegar, garlic and olive oil. Mix well.
3. In a bowl combine green beans, tomato and vinaigrette and toss gently. Serve the salad sprinkled with basil on top