Green Beans GremolataYondu Gremolata is zippy, flavorful and fresh!
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoon parsley, minced
- ½ tablespoon Yondu
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
1. Blanch string beans in a large pot of boiling water for 3 minutes, then transfer to a bowl of ice water.
2. Make the gremolata: combine garlic, lemon, parsley, olive oil and Yondu in a bowl and mix well.
3. Serve the string beans dressed with gremolata: garnish with sliced almonds.
Use this gremolata to dress other vegetables like steamed broccoli, cauliflower, carrots or artichokes.