Ginger & Garlic Veggie Stir-fryA classic quick & flavorful veggie stir-fry using Yondu to boost flavors, naturally!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups chopped vegetables*
- 1 tablespoon Yondu
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
1. In a large pan over high heat, add oil and vegetables and saute until brown to your liking; 2-5 minutes.
2. Combine Yondu, ginger and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Remove pan from heat; add Yondu mixture, and stir to incorporate.
Keep your Yondu ginger and garlic dressing in the refrigerator and use it in your fried rice, pasta sauces or salads.
* we love using asparagus, bell pepper, scallions, shiitake mushrooms, broccoli