- 4 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 large fennel bulb, trimmed, quartered and thinly shaved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Aleppo pepper
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and cut into eighths
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Yondu
1. In a small bowl, prepare vinaigrette by combining oil, lemon juice and Yondu.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cucumbers, fennel, dill, Aleppo pepper and Yondu Vinaigrette; toss to combine.
3. Add avocado; toss gently. Serve cold.