Farro Fried RiceOur secret: replace meat & soy sauce with Yondu!
- 3 cups Farro, cooked (leftover rice from last night)
- 1.5 cup Vegetables of your choice (Edamame, bell pepper, broccoli)
- 1 Tbsp Neutral oil
- 2 Tbsp Yondu
- ½ tsp Toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp Herbs of your choice
1. In a large skillet over high heat, drizzle oil and saute vegetables to slightly golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
2. Add cooked farro and season with Yondu.
3. Finish with fresh herbs and sesame oil.
For more heartier meal you can top it with sunny side up egg.
Feel free to use any leftover veggies from your fridge.
You can also add some cubed tofu.