Crispy Smashed PotatoesNo butter, no problem. These tender spuds get a dose of flavor from yours truly!
- 1 pound fingerling or new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Yondu
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- chopped fresh chives & lemon (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Put potatoes in microwaveable bowl with a splash of water. Microwave until fork tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Remove potatoes to baking sheet. With spatula, smash each potato gently until flat. Drizzle with Yondu and olive oil. Toss gently until potatoes are coated.
3. Spread evenly on baking sheet; roast until brown and crispy, about 10 minutes. Serve with chives and some lemon juice on top (optional).
Garnish with fresh chives and lemon zest.