Corn, Avocado Salad w/ Spicy Yondu VinaigretteWhip up a super-quick spicy Yondu vinaigrette!
- 2 corncobs
- 2 tablespoons Yondu
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup minced red onion
1. In a large pot over high heat, boil the corn cobs for 3 minutes and quickly drain and rinse with cold water. With a knife, remove the kernels from the cob and reserve.
2. Make dressing by whisking together Yondu, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro and chili flakes.
3. In a bowl, combine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onion, avocado, corn and dressing and toss well before serving.