- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 leek, white part only, finely diced
- 2-1/2 cups peeled and diced celery root (about 13oz whole)
- 1-1/4 cups sliced sunchokes (about 5oz)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons Yondu
1. In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat; cook and stir leeks until soft, about 3 minutes. Increase heat to high; add celery root and sunchokes. Cook and stir about 2 minutes. Add wine; stir until almost evaporated.
2. Add 3 cups of water, bring to a boil; simmer until celery root is fork tender, about 10 minutes.
3. Puree mixture until smooth. Stir in Yondu.
Garnish with pepper, fresh herbs and olive oil.