- 2 cup diced onion
- 2 cup diced eggplant
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 4 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. Yondu, divided
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- 4 slices of bread (grilled/toasted)
1. In a pan over high heat add 2 tsp oil, onion, eggplant and pepper. Stir and cook until slightly charred; 5 min.
2. Remove pan from heat and stir oregano and ½ T Yondu.
3. Mix remaining Yondu with 2 tsp oil and vinegar for a quick vinaigrette.
4. Spoon cooked vegetables over bread and serve dressed with pine nuts and vinaigrette.