Brussel SlawA lighter take on your favorite slaw - no bitterness in sight!
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry vinegar
- 5 tsp Yondu
- 1 Tbsp Honey/Agave
- 2 Tbsp Whole grain mustard
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups Brussel sprout, shaved thin
- ½ cup Red radish, shaved thin
- ¼ cup Pomegranate seed
1. Combine all dressing in a small mixing bowl and whisk well.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, toss Brussels and radishes evenly and marinate for 5 minutes to absorb the dressing.
3. Toss in Pomegranate seed and serve.
Can add your favorite hard cheese for the garnish.
Dressing will work well with other hearty green, such as cabbage.