Broccolini & Spicy Peanut SauceYondu adds decadence to this sweet & spicy sauce!
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Yondu
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Yondu
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons minced red chili
1. Preheat broiler to HI. On sheet pan, arrange broccolini. Toss with olive oil and Yondu. Broil until fork tender, turning halfway, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together peanut butter, lime juice, 2 tablespoons water, Yondu, maple syrup and chili.
3. To serve, spoon some of the peanut sauce onto plate. Top with broccolini. Drizzle more sauce over broccolini.
Garnish with crushed peanuts and chili flakes.