Braised Spring VegetablesA quick cook in warm Yondu broth creates a delicious savory side out of any vegetable!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 cups halved small radishes
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup string beans, cut in half
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Yondu
1. In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add shallot, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook about 1 minute.
2. Add radishes and mix well. Add water; cook covered, until radishes are soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Add string beans, frozen peas and Yondu; stir well and cook covered until peas are tender and string beans are cooked. Serve family style.