- 2 tangerines
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons Yondu
- 3 beets, roasted, peeled and quartered
1. Cut one tangerine in half; juice one half into a small bowl. Stir in olive oil, shallot and Yondu.
2. Peel remaining tangerine half and slice into rounds. Repeat with whole tangerine; set aside.
3. Toss beets with dressing. Arrange beets and tangerine rounds onto serving plate; drizzle with remaining dressing.
Garnish with mint, pomegranate seeds and pistachios.