Avocado BitesAll family can participate to make a fun vehicle for avocado topping!
- 1 each Avocado, smashed
- ½ each Lime, juice
- 2 sprigs Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp Yondu
- Quick pickle:
½ each Red onion, thinly sliced
½ each Lime, juice
1 tsp Yondu
2 each Pita bread (or whatever you have in your pantry)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut pita bread in different shape and bake for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine quick pickle ingredients in a small bowl, and set aside.
3. Combine Avocado ingredients in a small bowl, and smash with fork to combine well.
4. Top crispy pita chip with a spoon of avocado and garnish with pickled red onion.
5. Garnish with some more cilantro leaves and serve.
Use crunchy and firm vegetables like cucumber as a base is an option.