- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cups sliced shiitake mushroom
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 3 scallions, cut 2-inch long
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice (day old if possible)
- 2-1/2 tablespoons Yondu
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- ½ tablespoon minced ginger
- ½ tablespoon minced garlic
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 10-inch cast iron skillet over high heat, sauté mushrooms, scallions and asparagus until golden, 5 minutes. Remove to a plate; set aside.
2. In the same skillet, add remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Add eggs; scramble until medium firm. Add rice; toss well. Press down to get your rice crispy and golden brown on all sides, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepared dressing. Add to rice with reserved vegetables; toss well.
Serve with cilantro leaves and hot chili oil.