All-Purpose MarinadeAn all-purpose marinade to boost flavor without overpowering
- 3 Tbsp. Yondu
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar (or another mild vinegar)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp dry thyme
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- 1 lb. Your favorite vegetables for grilling
1. In a bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients.
2. Prepare your vegetables for the grill by washing, peeling and cutting to your desired size.
3. Drizzle the marinade over your vegetables and gently toss in a tray. Leave for 5 minutes before grilling.
4. Grill your vegetables, reserving the remaining marinade in the tray. Drizzle this over your vegetables when serving.